Re: Problems connecting Cu-SeeMe

nlazar (nlazar@hobbes.mbhs.edu)
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:13:37 -0500 (CDT)

There may be a fire wall in place that prevents your connection to
CU-SeeMe. The program uses UPD Packets, and I cannot connect until they
clear the filter at my relay. So, check if you have UPDs filtered out
and that may solve your problem of not being able to connect.

/\/oah Lazar :-)
nlazar@hobbbes.mbhs.edu