RE: DEC OSF/1 anyone ?

Tom Ishikawa (tishi@kbt.com)
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:01:46 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you very much for your help. I was able to compile the reflector.
Now I'm having new probrem, the reflector refuses to connect.
I cut below from reflector.log

###
video packet len 56 network src 199.242.194.63 content src 0.56.0.0
family 2 seq 173305709 msg 29807 dtype 28160
client not found
###

ip address 199.242.294.63 is Mac quadra630 which tries to connect to the
reflector on address 199.242.294.25. I think I configured right.

-tishi@kbt.com