Re: New problems

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Wed, 12 Jul 1995 13:13:50 -0400

I found that I am only able to receive Intel DVI encoded audio. Also if the
audio stream is being sent without interruption before I connect to a
reflector like internetRADIO's CU-SeeMe won't receive anything. It takes a
pause in the audio transmission for audio to kick in.

Finally, the new version of CU-SeeMe, v 0.65b2 should get rid of the invalid
handle errors.