Re: pc bug?

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@ims.advantis.com)
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:04:15 -0400 (EDT)

i've got a 10mb open ethernet connection....
(one of the many advantages of working for ibm) :)
so i get the data stream as fast as the slowest link basicly.

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Intermediate Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433