Re: CU and Win95

Cyber-Q (lockheed@fc.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 18:35:47 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, Dave Maswick wrote:

> I'm having a wierd problem with CU and Win95.....When I start Win95 and then
> start CU, I get a GPF and have to close the program. If I re-open it, works
> fine.

I've had that same problem since I upgraded to build 501. I was running
490 for a long time, but it was fine. But now it seems when I load
CUSeeMe for the first time after a boot-up, it GPF's & I kill it...after
that it's fine... next time it happens I'll look at the details of the
error, find out what module it's crashing it... (probably just Krnl32,
which is of no help to me)

--Steve

| Steven B. Kirk | DT Systems Performance Analyst | Systems Administrator |
| | Dell Computer Corporation | MultiComm - Las Vegas |
| lockheed@fc.net | steven_kirk@ccmail.us.dell.com | lockheed@unix.mclv.net |
|------------ URL: http://www.mclv.net/staff/lockheed/home.html -------------|