Re: CU and Win95

Cyber-Q (lockheed@fc.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 21:05:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, Cyber-Q wrote:

> I've had that same problem since I upgraded to build 501. I was running
> 490 for a long time, but it was fine. But now it seems when I load
> CUSeeMe for the first time after a boot-up, it GPF's & I kill it...after
> that it's fine... next time it happens I'll look at the details of the
> error, find out what module it's crashing it... (probably just Krnl32,
> which is of no help to me)

Okay, just tried it it GPF's in the module DIBENG.DLL at address
0002:00000369 - don't knwo if that helps anyone who's good at debugging
things like that, but let's give it a shot. I don't know what the DLL
handles so I don't have a clue what the conflict could be.

| Steven B. Kirk | DT Systems Performance Analyst | Systems Administrator |
| | Dell Computer Corporation | MultiComm - Las Vegas |
| lockheed@fc.net | steven_kirk@ccmail.us.dell.com | lockheed@unix.mclv.net |
|------------ URL: http://www.mclv.net/staff/lockheed/home.html -------------|