Re: pc bug?

Robert Adams (robad@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 17:51:53 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, x47red wrote:

> >ive got version W0.65b2 for the PC. When i try and maximize a window, it
> >disappears, except for the title bar. A known bug? (im new to this list, so
> >please excuse me if this is an old subject)...
> >also why is the audio so choppy? lost packets?
> >

> you can get cuseeme audio on your p.c.?
> ive never been able to. i only have a
> 28.8 connection though...

I too get the disappearing window problem, would be nice to go DOUBLE
size at least, amkes it easier to view on an 800x600 screen..

I got audio from Nasa TV (very choppy) on my 14.4 connection but my
friend on a 28.8 got none at all...

Rob Adams My opinions are mine,
Darwin Australia But I'll sell them to you!