Re: Adult Video Conferencing using CU-SeeMe

Greg Harris (gharris@fuji.Stanford.EDU)
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

I think this whole thing needs to become a newsgoup. I mean - I think
that we need to have people advertising about things that they're showing - otherwise
how are we supposed to know if there's somethink out there you want to
watch. Getting 60 messages a day though on you're email - even
though I've found very useful information here, is definetely annoying.

-Greg