Re: Video Captivator Card latest driver?

Rogene Talento (labrat@teleport.com)
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 22:19:49 -0700

At 07:30 PM 7/16/95 -0400, David T. Hughes wrote:
>Is it possible to use the Video Captivator Card with CU-Seeme? What's the
>latest driver software and where can I get it?

Yes, it is, as long as it is the PLAIN Captivator card, and not the Pro or
Pro/TV models. Many including myself are already using it. Any of the
drivers will work. The most current drivers I know of are 1.0.3, and they
are available from the support BBS or Compuserve. Hope this helps...

Rogene
| labrat@teleport.com | Internet Services |
| http://www.teleport.com/~labrat/ | for the Northwest |
| IPhone, IRC-#chaos, Canucks, & Karaoke! | Portland, OR, USA |