Re: Banned user....204.31.246.47

Gordon F. Ross (gfross@best.com)
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 06:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

Personally, I abhore censorship of all kinds. A far better solution,
imho, would have been to post a message to all who connect to your
reflector, stating that nudity (or whatever) is not allowed. (I'm
assuming that you had not already made such a message available before the
user made use of your reflector.)

Gordon Ross