Re: Banned user....204.31.246.47

Greg Harris (gharris@fuji.Stanford.EDU)
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 00:55:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, Terence C. Carroll wrote:

> The IP address of the banned user is registered to
> 'ix-lex1-15.ix.netcom.com' meaning that it would be virtually impossible
> to find that user since Netcom is a large Internet service provider in
> the U.S. A very inelegant solution.
>
> Terence.

OK so we can't ban the user. How bout everyone just promises NO fondling
of themselves over the video. Okay now repeat after me - I (state your
name) do promise not to take down my pants in front of the camera. And
if, I feel that urge and can't contain it any longer, do hereby swear,
I'll run to the bathroom/bedroom and squeeze one out in my own privacy -
And if I do break this promise - and somehow the pants were to fall - I
promise to lick the stains and all.

JUST SAY NO

-Greg

(I know I probably didn't say anything useful but I just thought it
needed to be said)