Re: Disconnect...

Cyber-Q (lockheed@fc.net)
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 07:55:41 -0500 (CDT)

On 19 Jul 1995, Markku Siitonen wrote:

> Hello all...
>
> The new Windows version is very nice and seems to work quite good..
> but there is one thing I don't really understand, this is when I disconnect
> from
> the reflector there seems to be no disconnect until I quit the whole program
> ??
>
> Is this something on my computer or something else ???

It's a known bug on the PC client. I've found, however, that once you do
disconnect, while it says "disconnecting..." it does actually finish the
procedure and I can then select Conference/Connect again and connect to
another reflector...

| Steven B. Kirk | DT Systems Performance Analyst | Systems Administrator |
| | Dell Computer Corporation | MultiComm - Las Vegas |
| lockheed@fc.net | steven_kirk@ccmail.us.dell.com | lockheed@unix.mclv.net |
|------------ URL: http://www.mclv.net/staff/lockheed/home.html -------------|