Re: Need Reflector 4.xx for LINUX! Please!

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:46:43 -0400

I second it. Linux is one of the most popular platforms for running
reflectors on. Maybe Bart you can request the source code, compile it for
everyone, send back the binaries to Cornell so they can post 'em, and
everyone's happy.