Re: Wish list... NOT!

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 15:03:51 -0400 (EDT)

Reflector operators that are kind enough to let us use their machines should
not be responsible for what is being bounced off them in their absence.
Whoever is "abusing" their "privileges" is responsible for his/her own
actions.

If you don't like what you see, close the window. It's really easy to do.
If you have kids that you are trying to protect keep the application on
a disk and out of their reach when you are away.

It is useful for me to know of lurkers presence in the absence of an
address when CU-SeeMe is used for private video conferences. At
the very least you know that someone is watching.

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +