Re: ips of lurkers

Erick Eschker (eeschker@ucdavis.edu)
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:12:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 20 Jul 1995, Matthew M. Lenz wrote:

> i am assuming that there are not many pc cu-seeme users who read this
> listserv, but ips of lurkers is part of the user information on the pc
> version .. as well as which version of the software they are using..
> i see alot of messages cluttering up my mbox on this subject.. i would
> assume it is a expected feature for all future releases..

While it may be true that more mac users read this, it must be true that
a higher percent of PC users read this. Take a look at the postings.
Most are from people who can't get cu-seeme to work on their PCs.

I wouldn't be surprised if most PC "lurkers" have looked at this
newsletter, and are aware of the "lurker" issue.

Erick Eschker
eeschker@ucdavis.edu