LINUX Reflector

David S. Dworkin (ddworkin@wpine.com)
Fri, 21 Jul 95 10:02:09 EDT

Hi Bart,

White Pine Software plans to have a linux reflector corresponding to version
4.0B1 up on our ftp site some time later today. Visit the following sites:

http://www.wpine.com/reflector.html

or

ftp://ftp2.wpine.com/pub/product/demo/reflector/

in a few hours, and you should find the Linux binaries.

Take care,

David Dworkin
White Pine Software