Re: Does CUSEEME support audio for windows PC version?

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 12:35:13 -0500 (CDT)

No it does not.
What it /does/ do is make squeaky and spitting sounds to go with the
video but nothing much you can use to talk with.
But maybe before long things can improve.

Meanwhile: Use Vocaltec's INTERNET PHONE and you can talk all you want.
Or: Try VIDCALL with the IPHONE, that way you get Color too.
Roger Boston
Houston Community College Distance Learning
Http://www.hccs.cc.tx.us