Re: CuSeeme Vs. 8?

Erick Eschker (eeschker@ucdavis.edu)
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 14:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 23 Jul 1995, Mark Maltby wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> My apologies for what may be a basic question, or maybe even one you hear
> every week but I am new to the list. Please bear with and then I will fade
> back into lurkland.
>
> I have a PowerMac 7100/80av. I had a version of CU-SeeMe that was 8 not 7.
> I had it working on my computer and then it stopped working and told me it
> couldn't find "floating point co-processor", would crash and then I'd have
> to restart. Well I dumped the version 8 and went back and got the vs. 7.
>
> Question is does abyone know where/how I got the vs. 8 & why it crashed?

We have a PowerPC 7100/80AV as well running CU-SeeMe.ppc.0.80b2. It
works fine. I seem to remember a similar problem initially, but
unfortunately I don't remember how it was solved. Consult the documentation.

Don't forget to download TalkFM as well. This allows you to view the
"chat window."

Erick
eeschker@ucdavis.edu