Re: CuSeeme Vs. 8?

Inamorato (mingchen@us.itd.umich.edu)
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 18:46:55 -0400 (EDT)

> On Sun, 23 Jul 1995, Mark Maltby wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > My apologies for what may be a basic question, or maybe even one you hear
> > every week but I am new to the list. Please bear with and then I will fade
> > back into lurkland.
> >
> > I have a PowerMac 7100/80av. I had a version of CU-SeeMe that was 8 not 7.
> > I had it working on my computer and then it stopped working and told me it
> > couldn't find "floating point co-processor", would crash and then I'd have
> > to restart. Well I dumped the version 8 and went back and got the vs. 7.
> >
> > Question is does abyone know where/how I got the vs. 8 & why it crashed?

Try trashing the CU-SeeMe Pref's file in the System Folder. I just got
this prob, and it was quickly solved (for me), by doing the above.

Good luck
--MING

Ming Chen - ming@ais.org = If I Ran The Networks, there would
___ ___ mingchen@umich.edu = be a show called 'Ka-Boom!'
____ ____ mingchen@us.itd.umich.edu = where every week, 12 wholesale
__ ___ __ = items would be blown-up in hyper
__ _ __ = slo-mo to Pink Floyd tunes.
http://www.umich.edu/~mingchen/ming.html
RUSH - Pink Floyd - Led Zeppelin - DOORS - CSN&Y - Beatles