RE: Windows Help

Lee Nelson (gln2@ntb9.cdc.gov)
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 11:59:25 -0400

If you can ping a reflector then one of 2 problems most likely exits. =
Either the site is not running reflector software or you are behind a =
fire wall that filters on ports and it isn't allow you to receive the =
CUSeeMe packets. Also your TCP/IP stack must be Winsock compliant.

Lee Nelson
----------
From: Bob Curtis[SMTP:bcurtis@access.digex.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 1995 12:30 AM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Windows Help

Help Please

I can't seem to receive video. I am using the latest Windows verison of =
CUSM and have=20
the HOSTS file setup properly. I can start up CUSM with no error =
messages but every=20
time I try to "connect" to a test site I get a "failed to connect" =
message. I can PING=20
these sites fine.

Help. Does someone have a FAQ or a test site I can use. On line help =
isn't very...

Thanks

Name: Bob Curtis
E-mail: bcurtis@access.digex.net (Bob Curtis)