Re: Reflector on a Mac running Apple Unix?

Little Robbie Burcham (burchamr@lark.cc.ukans.edu)
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 14:42:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 24 Jul 1995, Brendon Macaraeg wrote:

> have a T1, how many users can connect to the reflector
> simulatneously, and how that affects the number
> of users connecting to our Web server, which may be
> on the same UNIX box).
>
> One question: will the reflector software work on
> a PowerMac running some type of UNIX software?

KU Special Education has the setup you describe, i.e. Reflector, httpd,
etc running under A/UX, while at the same time serving files on an
Appletalk network. All processes behave within acceptable
operating/performance ranges. BTW, the machine carrying this load is a
Workgroup Server 95 (Quadra 950).

Rob Burcham - BS, Computer Science
University of Kansas "He's nuts! Somebody grab him!"
Department of Special Education
http://robb.sped.ukans.edu
http://www.ukans.edu/~burcham