Re: ComputerEyes RT on Win95

JESUS MARIA ARANGO CASTA#O (ejac262@delta.eafit.edu.co)
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 19:10:19 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

Could you please tell me exactly how did you put your ComputerEyes RT
to work with CU-SeeMe. I did the following things.

1. Changed I/O to 230 Hex. because I have a sound blaster
By the way, doesn't RT use an IRQ resource?

2. Inserted the Card into the computer slot.

3. Installed software.
Setup program asked if Video for Windows driver should be installed
I answerd 'yes'

4. The card is fuctioning with the RT software.

5. I get the following errors with CU-SeeMe:

- 'Capture Device Was Not Detected'

I double click on 'OK' and get:

- 'Invalid Handle'

Cu-SeeMe starts with the local windows garbled.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jesus