RE: New Connectix PC Camera

Sarah L. Green (greens@cici.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 05:16:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 27 Jul 1995, Barry L. Lankford wrote:

> I suspect you talked to a "marketing" type at Connectix. Since the camera
> uses the serial port on the Mac and the parallel port on the MS-DOS boxes,
> there has to be a certain amount of difference in the interface circuitry
[snip]
Barry-
Another difference is that the PC Camera is NOT going to have a
microphone. At least per Connectix. I've seen an ad that is for both
the MAC & PC Connectix Cameras that says there is a microphone. T'will
be interesting to see. I heard a rumor that the shipping date was slide
to late Sept.

Sarah.
Sarah L. Green Hey, I never claimed to be >>osprey<<
Madison, AL (USA) a genius nor a typist greens@sga.com