audio only

Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 09:24:13 -0400

At 4:28 PM 7/27/95 +0600, Abir Majid wrote:

>and without a camera). However, everytime we tried connecting non-AV
>Macs to each other, we only hear a beep on the computers beeing
>connected to, and the commputer trying to connect gets the message "
>connection refused by ..." . All of these computers are PPC models

Current versions of CU-SeeMe for the Macintosh (0.80b2 and below) will not
connect point-to-point unless at least one of the machines has video.
Hopefully, this can be fixed in time for the upcoming release.

-Tim
Tim Dorcey Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu
Sr. Programmer/Analyst (607) 255-5715
Advanced Technologies & Planning