Re: Thanks, but more help needed.

Alex Watson (alex@tyrell.net)
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 00:03:49 -0500 (CDT)

I have noticed that with many winsock custom controls (which I am
assuming CU-SEEME uses the WINSOCK.DLL) reconnects after a disconnect. We
have been working with a number of winsock applications that have a similar
problem, but havent found a reliable .DLL or .VBX to solve the problem.
Is it possible that when the next version of WINSOCK.DLL might solve the
problem, or am I off base?

alex@tyrell.net