Re: Newbie. Helpie.

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 00:46:28 -0700

At 9:07 7/30/95, Andrew A. Chen wrote:

>Now I have a computer, some mac that can be a server in which everyone can
>connect to and then they can see each others beautiful face =). How do I
>set up a server for cuseeme?

I think that perhaps the next thing for you to do is check out some of the
reflectors (servers) that are already out there.

>And do I need a licence to use CuSeeMe in a school?

You don't need a license to use CU-SeeMe anywhere.

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |