Re: LINUX reflector dying

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 00:47:53 -0700

At 18:14 7/27/95, John D. Lauer wrote:
>I've been having the same problem, the reflector just won't stay up. I have
>resorted back to the older version for now until this compilation is fixed.
>
>At 08:42 AM 7/27/95 cst, mickey wrote:
>>
>>I'm running 4.00b1 on Linux. The reflector is dying with the message:
>>
>> recvfrom error on vid_sock : Connection refused: FATAL ERROR: EXITING

Interesting. I've been running that version on reflector.jungle.com for
the last week without any problems at all. Hmmmmm.

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |