Re: LINUX reflector dying

Richard Collins (rcollins@mirror.det.mun.ca)
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 10:31:38 -0230

I've just ran a small test and found the same error. What I found as the
cause here was the BCC function. I have two reflectors and one does a
Blind Carbon Copy of the other. One is configured to send BCC and the
other to receive. It appears that the sender has to be up and running
before I start the receiver. If not I get the same vid_sock error.

Hope it helps!