Re: LINUX reflector dying

mickey (mickey@ccmgate.cy-fair.isd.tenet.edu)
Mon, 31 Jul 95 08:51:42 cst

I appricate the ideas, but I'm just running your everyday, plane jane
reflector. No mirror, no bcc, nada, nothing, zip....

I've gone back to 3.0b3 because of this on going problem. When 4.00b2
comes out, I'll try again.

Mickey.
_____

I've just ran a small test and found the same error. What I found as the
cause here was the BCC function. I have two reflectors and one does a
Blind Carbon Copy of the other. One is configured to send BCC and the
other to receive. It appears that the sender has to be up and running
before I start the receiver. If not I get the same vid_sock error.

Hope it helps!