Re: CU-SEEME for NeXT Step?

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:41:17 -0400 (EDT)

Why did you say no unix variant of any type and then mention NV in the
next breath?

NV/VAT (Network Video/Visual Audio Tool) are unix programs that can
connect to properly configured reflectors. See my home page for details.

I don't know whether nv/vat have been ported to NextStep.

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +
+ http://www.umich.edu/~dschluss/ +