Re: LINUX reflector dying

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 12:49:25 -0400

My setup has no BCC's. I do have a port open for NV users that was causing
a few problems but that doesn't seem to be it. In fact here's my config
file. I changed the conf-id, its actually a real number.

CONF-ID 6xxxx You will be connected in receive only mode
//
NV-UC-PORT 44442
REFMON 141.214.138.248
LOG-LIMIT 5000
MOTD Welcome to ...
//

My linux kernel is 1.2.3. What's the kernel for those of you who have it
working?