Re: ISDN Terminal Adaptor for Mac?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 11:41:35 -0700

At 17:22 7/17/95, Tripp, Martha wrote:

>Unfortunately, I'm having trouble locating an ISDN terminal adaptor
>for the Mac (I talked to someone at Motorola, who says that the
>popular BitSurfer won't work with a Mac).

I'm using Combinet's all-in-one ISDN 2060 "SOHO" box which is doing its job
very well. My ISP has them as well, and we're getting compression of data
along the connection, which is a nice surprize.

I'll be adding a how-to page to my web as soon as I finish this chapter of
the CU-SeeMe book... :-)

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |