Re: new user wants CU-SeeMe setup help

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 01:42:59 -0700

At 17:22 5/31/95, jima@cris.com wrote:
>I have the program and managed to get the host setup. Now I notice that I have
>about 5 reflector sites to choose from and the ask for the conference number.
>I am lost. What do I do next to see this program work. I want to watch and
>hear some video. Would anyone give me some feedback.

Look at my web pages for pointers on what to do and where to go. Includes
pointers to some other web pages (with more to come).

To leave this list send listproc@cornell.edu a message body with the |
command "u*subscribe cu-seeme-l". (Replace the '*' with 'n'; if |
the "un" word had appeared then this message would have automagically |
been filtered to the trash by many people's filtering configuration.) |