Re: Win '95

J. Solomon Kostelnik (@@smtp-gw01.ny.us.ibm.net)
Thu, 01 Jun 95 20:47:37 EDT

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995 08:57:23 -0700 Mike wrote:

>If wonder if anyone has heard of this? Hopefully it's just malicious
>propaganda...if not...big brother Bill may be watching....

- SNIP -

> ...When you try out the free demo time on The Microsoft Network, it
> transmits your entire directory structure in background.

Actually, this doesn't suprise me much, seeing how a couple years back
Prodigy was found downloading users' HDDs while they were online. They
claimed they wanted to learn about their users, and what their interests
were...

Amazing what goes on without anyone knowing it...

J. Solomon Kostelnik -
jsk0001@ibm.net (IBM InterNet Connection)
Operating under OS/2 WARP!