Re: directory service tools for CU-SeeMee and Reflector

John David Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Fri, 2 Jun 1995 09:42:58 -0400 (EDT)

A "session directory" is hard to do for CUSeeMe. I think the closest
you'll come to an SD is the web pages I just created. Try

http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/default.htm

If people use them, we'll all have a real list of what's going on and
what to look forward to.