Re: Talk Window ?

Stephen A. Stiner (
Fri, 2 Jun 1995 09:29:47 -0500

>I think by "talk window" people mean a box or white space where they can
>write messages to each other.

The "Talk Window" is a plug-in for the Macintosh version of CU-SeeMe. It
allows the user to open a separate dialog window for the exchange of typed
messages. To the best of my knowledge, the talk window isn't implemented
in the current PC versions.


Stephen A. Stiner | Phone: (615) 974-6839
Sr. Design Technician | Fax: (615) 974-4115
The University of Tennessee | E-mail:
Chemical Engineering and |
Materials Science & Engineering |
419 Dougherty Engineering Building |
Knoxville, TN 37996-2200 |