Re: Audio PC version -- when?

Carol J Qazi (cqazi@sparta.sjsu.edu)
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 07:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

Gordon, thanks for saying exactly what I've been meaning to say but could
not get around to saying. As one English teacher to another, I laud your
eloquence. CU-SeeMe is indeed a gift and I doff my hat to those
programmers and engineers who have given it to us. But, please, please,
we need audio and color too to feel equal with the MACabees! Javaid
Qazi, San Jose, California.