Re: Party Girl Broadcasts

Eric S. Theise (verve@cyberwerks.com)
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 16:15:25 -0700 (PDT)

Joseph Kahan writes:

> These reflectors will be carrying the broadcast which starts tonight,
> Saturday, June 3rd at 6:00 PST. We are extremely excited about the
> quality of the broadcast we have experienced so far during testing.
>
> The sites are:
>
> Project of Liberty Hill Concepts 140.174.80.6

Er, that's

flicker.com (140.174.80.6), a project of Liberty Hill Cyberwerks

and we're probably going to go have some beers and see a Fred Frith
concert in Berkeley if you don't send us some basic information
about what *we're* supposed to connect to *real soon*.

--
  Eric S. Theise <verve@cyberwerks.com>
  Liberty Hill Cyberwerks, P.O. Box 460177, San Francisco, CA 94146