Re: mama mia, papa TIA

Carol J Qazi (cqazi@sparta.sjsu.edu)
Sat, 3 Jun 1995 17:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Huski, this is Javaid Qazi. Papa Tia won't do it. I read somewhere
in the archive txt files that CU won't work with things like TIA. So you
are gonna have to get a direct link. I too am using TIA on a separate
account. But when I run CU, I run it on the direct PPP with a commercial
provider. Iphone and VidCall also won't work via TIA. Nor will Ubique's
Sesame. If I'm wrong about CU and Tia, I'd like to be corrected. Your's
ruefully, Javaid Qazi.