all Media Vision Pro Movie users

paul sentner (psentner@dns.city-net.com)
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 00:04:45 -0400

Here is a reply to my request for assistance re: the negative image with
PrMv (I have the "Studio")card:

>From: MediaVis Internet Tech Supp C <techsupc@MediaVis.com>
>To: psentner <psentner>
>Subject: RE: attn:Jim Patton (or whoever can help) re:ProMovStudio
>Date: Mon, 05 Jun 95 16:25:00 PDT
>Encoding: 166 TEXT

>Paul,

>I started a campaign several months ago to determine the amount of interest
>CuSeeMe had developed, and to generate support for this application. I had
>asked that all those interested send a brief request for support of CuSeeMe.

>As of today, I have now received 51 requests for additional support for
>CuSeeMe.

>I have not given up, but, as it currently stands, this is not enough

>I will forward your message to Product Support/Assurance, to emphasize the
>need for support.

>My apologies

>Jim Patton
>Media Vision Online

..if you have one of these boards, or want to use one for CU-SM, post a
request to Jim Patton, he seems to be tuned in to CU-SM, but it looks like
he needs some numbers to get the attention of the rest of his colleagues at
Media Vision.

--paul--