Re: all Media Vision Pro Movie users

Gordon F. Ross (gfross@netcom.com)
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 04:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

In answer to the message below -- What we CUSeeMe users need to do is,
first, to draw up an e-mail petition with all our names, requesting video
capture card manufacturers, etc., to modify (or produce) cards that are
compatible with CUSeeMe, and, second, to send that list via e-mail to
*all* video capture card manufacturers. "United we stand..." :-)

Gordon Ross