Re: NBC

Joseph Kahan (jkahan@PHOENIX.PHOENIX.NET)
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 09:06:33 -0500 (CDT)

Andrew,

Hello again, did we have fun or what?

I have received several requests similar to this one from other people and I
think it is a great idea. Let me talk to Erica (First Look Pictures), John
(Serve.Net), and Glenn (POPCO) to see what we can come up with.

A little info for you, Andrew. We monitored your reflector from Seattle
after your request and noticed less than 1% data loss during the entire
transmission.

Thank you again for supporting, we could not have done it without people
like you,

Joe