Re: Windows NT 3.5 and CUSeeMe - Imperfect Together?

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 13:42:59 -0400

I've been running CU-SeeMe on my Windows NT 3.5 workstation without any
problems at all. I have a 14.4 using PPP but my IP address assignment is
dynamic. The only thing I can think of is to get rid of the host file you
created. You don't need it if you're using NT's IP stack.