Re: Reveal TV500 Incompatibility

Ted Sorrells (tedxas@iadfw.net)
Tue, 06 Jun 1995 14:48:59 -0500

>If you find a fix to this problem please send me email describing what you
>did to fix it. I'm having the same problem with a Portable Digital Video
>PCMCIA card.

I have returned the TV500 and opted for the AITech WaveWatcher-TV2. The
Reveal TV500 was showing the "reverse" or "negative" of the image...and
Reveal was unable/unwilling to offer suggestions for correcting the problem
with regard to CU-SeeMe.

Again, the TV500 worked perfectly in every way EXCEPT with CU-SeeMe.
BUT...since CU-SeeMe is free, I felt it was more Reveal's problem than the
CU-SeeMe development crew, since I paid $250 for the TV500.

I will keep my ear/eyes open for solutions to this problem. The folks on
the CU-SeeMe mailing list have been very helpful with tech and compatibility
questions...perhaps someone with a configuration similar to yours can offer
some assistance.

Good luck!

Ted Sorrells - WBAP-AM 820 Sports
tedxas@iadfw.net tedxas@unicomp.net