Re: Announcing Project BillVision (6/11/95)

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 23:07:58 -0400

If you want, you can post this event to the "CU-SeeMe Event Guide". Go to
http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/default.htm to see what I'm talking
about. Lots of people should see it there.