Re: List: Video Capture Boards for Windows CU-SEEMe

Gordon F. Ross (gfross@netcom.com)
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 02:03:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995, Albert Foo wrote:

> Last update: May 29, 1995
>
> Folks, here's my latest list of video capture boards that work with
> CU-SEEMe for Windows. Thanks to those to posted and replied by emails.
> If you have tested a board that work with CU-SEEme and it's not on this
> list, please email me with your information. I'll try to periodically post
> this information.
>
> The List is divided in four sections:
>
> 1. List of Video Capture Boards that work with CU-SEEMe
> 2. List of Video Capture Boards that DOES NOT work with CU-SEEme
> 3. List of Untested Boards
> 4. List of Video Board Manufacturers contact addresses.

[rest of message deleted]

Thank you, Albert, for this list, especially for the list of video board
manufacturers' contact addresses! The work you have done here will help
me (and, I imagine, others also) immensely.

Gordon Ross