Re: Reveal TV500 Incompatibility

Wesley Stuart Jones (jonesw@hook.wdgarl.wes.mot.com)
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 07:54:41 -0600 (CDT)

The PCMCIA Cards which I have played with are the VideoIn by Quadrant and
the Portable Digital Video Card sold by Toshiba but made by NogaTech.

I have never got the VideoIn card to work with CuSee-Me. I got the Digital
Video Card to work but in "reverse" or "negative" video.

Best Regards,

W. Stuart Jones

--
     Wesley Stuart Jones
     Motorola Inc. - Wireless Data Group - Applied Research