Re: Anybody got "Go CU-SeeMe Go!" working

Anup Patel (apatel@gdb.org)
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 10:42:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Jun 1995, John D. Lauer wrote:

> I am interested if anybody at all has "Go CU-SeeMe Go!" working yet. I sent
> out a message yesterday evening announcing it was available. The only
> feedback I've gotten is from people who can't get it to work. If nobody can
> get it to work then there's something seriously wrong. I've gotten it to
> work on all my test machines without a hitch. So I wonder if its my problem
> or certain user's problems.
>
> John Lauer

I've got it to work!! I use WIndows NT, followed your directions and
clicked on one of your .csm sites using Netscape.

Are there specific problems mentioned by others?

Anup Patel
Genome Data Base