Re: Anybody got "Go CU-SeeMe Go!" working

hisham fagelnour (hfageln@falcon.bgsu.edu)
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 17:47:53 -0400 (EDT)

I installed it on my machine but it also didn't work.
it appeared at the begining to be working but it didn't and I got the
message "illegal function."
wHAT IS THE PROBLEM

Hisham M. Fagelnour Home Phone: (419) 354-5010
Graduate Assistant Work Phone: (419) 372-6942
Department of Marketing E-Mail: hfageln@bgnet.bgsu.edu
College of Business Administration hfageln@cba.bgsu.edu
Bowling Green State University hfageln@opie.bgsu.edu
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403 http://cio.cba.bgsu.edu/grad/h/hfageln/index.html