Re: WishList

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 12:20:56 -0400

Actually, if you use the PC version of CU-SeeMe you can do exactly what you
want with the Go CU-SeeMe Go! program I wrote. All you have to do is save a
text file with IP Address on the first line, and conference ID on the next.
Save it with a .csm extension and associate that file with GOCUSM.EXE. Or
just type "GOCUSM file.csm" as the command line. Check
http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/default.htm for more info.